Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Long time no talk!!! Lo siento!

Hey my beautiful family and friends!!! I'm sorry it's been so long but montezuma has been sucking me in big time and writing a blog was just not in the cards until now'
So much has happened I don't even know where to start. Spanish is getting better, we are now learning the past tense ( FML!!), I was JUST getting the hang of the present lol. I know enough now to understand conversations and to reply in broken sentences, my tenses I'm sure are always wrong and a lot of sentences r probably backward and I still screw up ser and estar sometimes.... But, Spanish isn't so foreign n e more ;) yoga is making me stronger and the wine after yoga makes me calmer lol! I've met so many awesome friends here I don't want to leave :( I can potentially stay at a friends until envision.... But I have friends to meet in Nicaragua who are equally as great, however they are Mia and I haven't spoken to them and the weekend is nearing, it'll come together tho, it always does!!
Last weekend Sensient happened!!! This totally unexpected and beautiful music festival in Cabuya, SOOOOOO FUNNNNN!! And so organized and gorgeous omg, and it was the birth of the festival so I was sooooo stoked, we all were, I'm so happy to have been apart of it with such beautiful friends. We danced in the beach/forest all night and had crazy conversations, hugs, kisses, moments and pure delightfullness :)

Now a new week with new thoughts. I simply don't want to leave this town; and in another three ish weeks or so.... The area. I don't want to stop Spanish yet!!!! I know now I have to come back to Latin America for a long time sooner then later, become a local for 6 months and become fluent in Spanish :) the people are to beautiful and the culture takes my breathe away, I love travelling but the next time I submerse, I warn you family, I may never come back..... Another Spanish country next time for a while, ill def be spending the next 8 months thinking about it :) I've been told immersion in Guatemala is spectacular.... We will see ;)

Anyways I love you and I really don't know what my next advnrture is or where I'm gonna be...but I'll let u know when I do!!!!

Love yahs always and forvever, if u R reading this and u r Amy, Heidi, or Adam, Skype me damnit!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment