Thursday, January 31, 2013

Life is tough....

Hola chicos! I don't have much time before my Spanish lab but I wanted to give a quick hello and say  I love yahs! Things are good and the weather is super hot. Spanish just got super hard with irregular verbs, it's really frustrating! Gah!!! Buttt talking with the locals helps, there always correcting u so it's super good to hang out. Well tonight's the big night I guess.... Everyones expecting me to Dance during the street performance tonight since I've been practicing for a while... But that makes me nervous! Lol, plus they use different gas here AND I just got new chains....and lots of people watch, so yah..... Lol it's nerve racking. But fun and challenging too :) tomorro some students r leaving so we get to spend happy hour in a swanky resort called ylang ylang and swim in there pool, only cuz our Spanish teacher is awesome and is pulling strings with the manager lol.

Well I gotta go, I still have not figured out how to put the pics I actually want on this hing, only a few show up and there not the ones I want to choose... Bah! So, someday lol.


Love yahs ;) ill write about tonight tomorrow or on the weekend! Xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment