Monday, January 28, 2013

Zip lining and playa Carmen

Hola chicos! I hope everyone is well! We had a very nice laid back wknd! Well besides Friday, there was An amazing fire show and a party at this Argentinian woman's amazing house up on a hill over looking the ocean. She house sits for an American.... And throws big parties lol and has a live band a little bar and the whole works. Wut a life... Live for free and have sweet organized parties and make money tim it lol. So Saturday I just hung out in Cabuya, which is a tiny little town outside montezuma where our friend Kelsey lives. We went and splurged on an Italian dinner, drank some wine and sat on the beach, and watched the beautiful ocean and full moon. Lisa and I laughed our asses off for hours talking about hermit crabs, giant lizards and life on other planets.

Anyways Saturday was relaxing. I woke up super early and hitch hiked back into montezuma, to figures the only car in one hour was my teachers lol! So score!!! Then it was off to zipping with my friend Liz. She's my favourite. 47 years old, looks 35 years old, is super nice, loves yoga and Spanish and is a blast to be with , so naturally we partnered up for zip lining. It was included in school so we chose Sunday. She was sooooo terrified. Hehe but she did it and it was sooo fun :)

Last night as a team we went to Santa Teresa slash playa Carmen (same thing) and I'm so glad I finally went, I've been wanting to catch this sunset everyone raves about. Yes... It is a rave-a-ble
Sunset !!! Luckily Peter rakes these amazing photos so he gr some really neat ones of me spinning poi with the LED lights in my socks! I can't wait to get a copy and show my mom :)

Then boom!!!!! Home time, studied for two secs, tried to scrabble with Matt, and 10 secs later I was out for the count....

New day, new week, new Spanish class a d poi this afternoon /) I think now I am going to be more dedicated to studying te Spanish, cuz everyday I feel more and more excited to learn!!!! Djcidnkchwbdicjsnsi yayyyyy!

Love u guys :) thinking of yahs!

P.s ill try to post some photos later with my phone, I need a new app for that. Sorry all my good photos can't be seen until march when I have a computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment