Friday, January 25, 2013

The fire show

Hey everybody :) things are going so good :) school has been great, Spanish is coming along and poi... And poi culture is making me totally happy. Last night the weekly fireshow happened when everyone takes over the streets, plays amazing music and lets the fire ignite! Everything and everyone from everywhere were going insanely creative and my jaw consistently hit the floor. I feel so priveledged to be here living my dream ... Actually. To be street dancing with Eli everyday, learning a language that will help me in all future travels and to be treAting my body with respect is so good for my soul. There's actually talk of some new friends just getting a place and actually not leaving till envision ..  To many good friends are becoming family fast. We love it here and eachother :)

For the poi-ers.... I learned today the concept of waist wrapping, pendulums and am starting to dial down buzz saws in every direction. Eli was disappointed I didn't light up last night, so he kicked my ass today and I have homework now for the weekend because.... I am one of the first to hit the street next Thursday.... So..... "Make it look sexy, move ur ass" looking sexy while learning is like.... Not easy, it's not easy ever, let alone with 200 ppl watching u and ur on fire ... So! Here we go. Cleaning up my dance and looking like a fairy basically is my homework LOL! Pretty hard life eh... We also watched an amazing Spanish movie today in Spanish class.... While drinking beer.  It sounds ridiculous sure... But u know what...

The things u love to do most in life SHOULD be that fairy tale like, so If ur laughing  at me and not with me and others don't feel the same about parts of their life, try changing something so u can laugh with me :)

I love u all :) I wish I could hug everyone of u and tell u in person. Ill write another one on Sunday, there's som big journeys till then ;) since its the wknd and we don't have school, surf instructor just this second beside me ( his names blue... Go figure ) told me its salsa night and another fire show....

I'm gonna find a Tico to teach me to salsa! And speak more Spanish... Wut a beautiful language.



Love u!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment